In today's market environment a well defined strategy for business growth that is clearly understood throughout the enterprise is critical to success. The behaviours of each Business or Service Unit and every person working within them need to be aligned with the agreed strategy. In order to achieve a sound strategy specific questions need to be answered.
- What customer problems are we trying to address ?
- How do we determine and then communicate our value proposition ?
- What should our Go-to-market model look like ? How do we distribute; through what channels ?
- How do we differentiate ourselves from the competition ?
- What is the vision of where we want the business to be in five years time ? How will we know when we get there ?
- What do we want our customers to say about the way we do business and engage with them ?
- What are the implications of all of these questions for the way in which our business is organised ?